Finishing off the eves of the shed now that the new roof is on. For the sides I used my Kreg tool to make pocket holes for screws to hold on the 2x4 extensions that will hold one the under and side boards.
Here is where I got the Kreg tool.... https://amzn.to/2IDlDkN amzn.to/2IDlDkN
Have had this shop vac for over 10 years now. Got it used, but it never had a complete handle so I rummaged through my scraps today finally and found some aluminum and PVC fittings. I drilled corresponding holes in the aluminum so the push button releases work if I ever need them too. The PVC handle is screwed to the new aluminum rail. Now I can tilt the vacuum back properly when I need to wheel it about. Part two will be attaching the vortex bucket to the system so my filter does not clog up with the fine dust.
Upgrading the last of the lights in the shop to LED. Replaced the cluster of different lighting sources in the center of the shop to just the one type. I had to change the junction box out to an double gang outlet style.
So nice to not have strobing lights as it is now all LED a lower power bill as well will be nice.
Even in broad day light the workshop is kinda dark with long shadows even with the doors open and the lights on. So I added two 4 foot LED lights near the long walls to help brighten it up a bit. May not see much of a difference now but as soon as the sun set you sure can!
All the used lumber we collected over the winter made no room to work safely so I converted the attic space above the garage door into a storage area. The wafer board plywood we got with the recycled material even had enough to make a floor so nothing small can fall through. To bad it is April and still snowing outside. I can't wait to build stuff!