Brought up my old workbench from the basement now that I have room for it again in the workshop and modified it a bit to make it more usable.
I started off by cutting off 3 1/2 inches on the legs so it is at a better working height.
The top has a bit of flex in it so I am going to add another layer to it.
Adding a quarter inch to the old half inch plywood that someone was throwing out.
Cleaned the surface and add some glue between the layers.
Lots of screws later the flex is gone.
Adding the side boards back on to the new top thickness and inserting the smooth mdf top layer. Also storing the extra train track underneath till spring.
Plenty of power.
All the used lumber we collected over the winter made no room to work safely so I converted the attic space above the garage door into a storage area. The wafer board plywood we got with the recycled material even had enough to make a floor so nothing small can fall through. To bad it is April and still snowing outside. I can't wait to build stuff!