Starting on the final large building for the layout. Everything else will be of small scale and details.
I glued the outer walls together and dry fit the rest to make sure everything fits properly. Once we have a warm day again I will pray the base coat colors on.
We have a new side project to work on as winter approaches. This old Mamod mini steam engine! We ran it once but it has a few fitting leaks and a lot of lime scale in the boiler.
Just got done filling the boiler with white vinegar that over the next 24 hours will help break the lime scale down. Next time I am at the hardware store I will get the proper washers for the fittings and the tractor should be good to go.
The Mr. ROGERS' house is done! The paint scheme on it changed over the years from lighter to darker.
The style i went for is how it looked in 1979. I was 5 years old at that time watching his show.
I am missing him all over again..
In the 80s the attic windows were repainted, then later the stucko was darkened even further.