Got a LOT on some steam engines, no one engine is complete and wondering a few things on them.
1. & 2. Are pictures of a roundhouse metal 2-8-0. it looks like most of the engine parts are there but the tender is missing.
3. Is a tender driven unit with no engine. The engine should be an American type 2-4-0.
4. Is two different type of four axles. the one on the left has a motor, the one on the right looks to be tender driven.
5. All three four axles together, don't know if any of the tenders in picture #6 match up to them.
6. A lot of tenders and two steamer bodies, what do they go to?
7. A caboose that looks like it would have gone with the American 2-4-0.
As you can see, there is a lot of stuff but nothing engine to tender complete.
Got it all for free, just had to go pick them up so only the cost of a ten mile car trip.
Will any of this match together close enough? What does the right engine or tender look like for each? (Pictures please)
Thank in advance for any help. :)